NQ Employment (NQE) is a federally funded, not-for-profit employment service which has been delivering quality employment services for people with a disability, injury, health condition or barrier to employment for more than 26 years since it was first established in 1989.
NQE operates offices in Townsville, Ayr, Ingham and Charters Towers and our extensive experience, local knowledge and connections with employers enhance our performance outcomes in assisting job seekers to find the best possible employment opportunities and into sustainable employment, whilst still being flexible to their needs, priorities and circumstances. NQ Employment is able to meet the needs of jobseekers by providing individually tailored employment assistance in the areas of training and program initiatives, as well as delivering one on one on the job training and support.
NQ Employment also assists potential employers to ensure their human resource needs are met and maintained. Our service provision is at no cost to job seekers or employers and our team has proven proficiency in job-matching potential employees to employers. A range of incentives are available including:
- Free recruitment and screening
- Free on the job training and support as required
- Workplace modifications if required
- Provision of ongoing support to both the employer and jobseeker to ensure needs are met
- Financial incentives including wage subsidies
- Job re-design to meet employer expectations and improve jobseeker satisfaction of job match
If you would like to discuss your employment or recruitment needs, please call us to take advantage of the quality services NQ Employment can provide you or your business on:
- 07 4775 1113 (Townsville)
- 07 4783 3966 (Ayr)
- 07 4787 7399 (Charters Towers)
- 07 4776 5522 (Ingham)
NQ Employment proudly supports the Australian Concerto & Vocal Competition and wishes them every success in delivering this significant event for North Queensland.